Main Banner  



Have you or a loved one been injured by the negligence of a medical provider? Recent government studies confirm that tens of thousands of Americans are injured every year from the people they should be able to trust the most--their doctors and other healthcare professionals.

Generally, malpractice is defined as medical treatment which is below the standard of care, which results in your injury.

In order to recover for medical malpractice you must establish:

  • The existence of a medical provider's (i.e. physician's) duty to you, usually based on a physician-patient relationship.
  • The applicable medical standard of care and its violatio.
  • A compensable injury.
  • And, a causal connection between the violation of the standard of care and the harm complained of. [Black's Law Dictionary, 6th Ed.]
The Law Office of Dean R. Broyles, APC has recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages on behalf of victims of medical malpractice and their relatives.

For example, our office recently settled a major case against the Naval Regional Medical Center (Balboa Hospital), in San Diego, California. Let my experienced and professional staff handle your case.

Reasonable Fees:

If you feel you or a loved one have been injured by the negligence of a doctor, hospital or other health care professional, please submit a Request for Assistance by clicking here. Request Assistance Most cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means, if we do not recover money for you, there is no attorney's fee you pay.

                 Home   |   Areas of Law   |  Contact Us   |   About Us  
©2007 The Law Offices of Dean R. Broyles, A.P.C.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE: This website is purely a public resource of general information which is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. This website is not intended be a source of advertising, solicitation, or legal advice, and the reader should not consider this information alone to constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship, should not rely on information provided herein, and should always seek the advice of competent counsel in the reader's state.